- Combine all the marinade ingredients in a small bowl
- Add meat and soak for at least 2 hours
- Heat grill to medium-high
- Preheat skillet over med-high
- Grill Chicken (6 min per side)
- Saute onions and red pepper slices for about 5 min, onions are beginning to brown
- Combine soy sauce, water and lime juice in a small bowl than add to the onion mixture
- Add black pepper and continue to cook till onions are dark on edges about 5 min more
- Remove chicken from grill and cover to rest for 5 min
- Slice the chicken
- Serve the Chicken and Onions on a HOT cast iron skillet with all sides to assemble fajitas.
Fat: 29.8310462419 grams
Carbs: 87.3197319379 grams
Protein: 50.4398680338 grams
1940 South Arizona Blvd.
Coolidge, AZ 85128